We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at
Other websites affiliated with REMatrix Academy for delivery of products and services maintain their own privacy policies.
We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, learn about our visitors, and maintain our membership and customer records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, firm affiliations and titles);
Tracking information each time you visit our site, use our online store, or access links in our electronic communication; and Information you volunteer via applications, profiles, surveys, support calls, or purchase forms (for example, education, designations, specialties, property types, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
1. Publish our online membership directory
2. Improve and customize the content and layout of our site and other communication tools
3. Notify you of updates to our site;
4. Notify you of relevant products and services;
5. Notify you of upcoming events and programs;
6. Track usage of our site
7. Trade or sell access to third parties through list services; and
8. REMatrix Academy does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to third parties, except:
9. To coalitions formed for the advancement of industry interests in regulatory or legislative activity;
10. To exhibitors and sponsors of nationally sponsored meetings and conferences; or
11. When required by law or valid legal process.
You may choose to exclude your phone number, your fax number, your e-mail address, or your entire member record from our online member directory.
You may opt to have your fax, phone number, e-mail or entire record removed from our lists
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members or the public except when required for IRS purposes or when required for state licensure continuing education compliance. In those cases, social security numbers are encrypted and only used to process the transaction requested.